WHY ARE NONE OF YOU FUCKERS FLIPPING SHIT?
NASA HAS DECLARED PLUTO A PLANET AGAIN [SOURCE]
IT HAS MOONS! IT HAS MOONS!!
PLUTO YOU FUCKING DID IT!
fuck nasa we don’t need them to tell us shit, they were the only ones who disowned pluto.
- Crossovers are always a bad idea and this is no exception. Having self aware comedy of knowing the idea you are doing is bad does not make it good.
- The beginning story of Peter and his family leaving town because of a misogynistic cartoon he did was better than the rest of the episode.
- Even though the Griffins go to Springfield it’s more like The Simpsons are transported to the Family Guy Universe. It is a Family Guy episode after all.
- The whole car wash scene seemed extremely out of place for The Simpsons and out of character for Homer.
- Fred Flintstone being the judge is Seth Macfarlane’s way of saying he is still not over not being able to do a Flintstones cartoon remake.
- The fox preview for the episode already gave most of the funny jokes.
- Another overblown Chicken style fight appears. Ad nauseam. Also very strange to see a graphic Family Guy style fight and gore in Springfield. It was bizarrely unsettling to see Homer crushed under a UFO.
- Cheap shot at Bob’s Burgers, would rather watch that than either show.
- In conclusion the special just reminded me of how tired both shows have become and are reliant on past references and jokes.
He’s always watching